If you’re visiting us for the first time or looking to book your first session, you might have a few questions for our team! Feel free to contact us, or take a look through our frequently asked questions below…
How do I book onto a group fitness class?
How do I get my referral bonus?
When you refer a friend, you’ll get £10 off your next class, plus your friend gets their first class free.
To view and share your referral code;
- Create a Team Up account here
- If you’re using the Team Up website, head to ‘My Account’ then to the ‘Referrals’ tab on your dashboard.
- If you’re using the TeamUp app, tap on your profile then tap on your Referral code.
What should I bring to a session?
We have all the equipment you need here in the studio including mats. Just bring yourself, a bottle of water and a towel (especially if you’re joining one of our Breathe classes!). We have a mini kitchen in the studio so you’re able to refill your bottles if needed.
What’s the difference between Build, Breathe and Move classes?
- The primary focus of any classes termed Build is to build strength.
- The primary focus of any classes termed Breathe is to improve fitness.
- The primary focus of any classes termed Move is to improve mobility & activation.
Do you have classes for beginners?
All our classes are suitable for beginners. We keep our group fitness classes small so that we can effectively coach everyone in the session and meet each person at their current fitness level using suitable progressions and regressions!
Do you have car parking?
We share a car park with Cobbs Farm Shop next-door. There is plenty of space for The Movement Barn visitors!
What equipment do you have?
- Squat racks with pull up bar
- Olympic bar
- Bike erg
- Air bike
- Ski erg
- Rowing machines
- Mats, blocks and rollers